Business & Personal Advisory Services
Advising clients on business and personal matters are cornerstones of Gary’s professional practice.
Whether analyzing efficiency and effectiveness, or assisting clients to establish goals and priorities, financial advisory services focus on coaching people how to achieve their needs or dreams. Advisory services include assistance in areas such as:
- Personal financial planning;
- Life contingency planning and analysis, such as for divorce, retirement or death;
- Business planning and strategic analysis;
- Business valuation;
- Financial management;
- Cost, pricing and profit analysis;
- Trust and estate accounting and management;
- Budgeting and cash flow management;
- Income tax planning and minimization;
- Purchasing or selling a business;
- Purchasing or leasing assets;
- Financing analysis; and
- Establishing goals and assessing risk.